We are grateful for the support of so many parish partners in the Archdiocese of Omaha. We can't do what we do without your donations ot time, talent and treasure.
Sample Parish Projects
Here are a few ideas that you and your parish can do to provide service in your community and help Catholic Charities:
- Help put together emergency food packages for our food pantries
- Host a baby shower collecting much-needed baby items for young, low-income mothers
- Consider collecting donations for our programs in lieu of gifts at birthday parties for adults or children
- Host a diaper drive for families in our domestic violence shelter
You can help organize volunteer efforts for special projects such as:
- Eagle Scout projects
- Confirmation projects
- Parish-wide service day activities
- School service projects
- Young adult or college alumni group activities
- Senior groups
Contact us today to learn how you can proivde hope and change lives for so many in our community!