Thank you for your interest in becoming part of the Catholic Charities team. For more information, please contact Human Resources at 402-554-0520.
WORKING AT CATHOLIC CHARITIEs
Our employees help people of all races and religions move toward empowerment and self-sufficiency.
- A rich history, for nearly a century, of providing services, advocacy, and outreach to people in need
- A chance to make a real, lasting impact on people’s lives
- A fun, engaging, diverse, and purpose-driven culture
- An exceptional benefits package
- a United Way Agency
- a Member of Catholic Charities USA
- a Member of the Nonprofit Association of the Midlands
- and Accredited by the Council on Accreditation
- The first step in the application process is searching our online database for your ideal career opportunity. Click here for a list of current openings.
- In order to be considered for openings, you must complete an online application. Once you’ve applied, you’ll receive an e-mail confirmation indicating your application has been received.
- Need Assistance? If you have a disability and require any assistance in filling out the application for employment, please send an email to email@example.com.
- If you have the skills and experience we’re seeking, you will be contacted for a phone or face-to-face interview.
- Our hiring process often involves multiple selectors. You may experience interviews including more than one interviewers. You may experience multiple interviews.
- Please provide advance notice of any special accommodations you’ll need to complete an interview.
- Once all interviews are complete, each candidate’s knowledge, skills and ability will be evaluated. The most qualified candidate will be selected.
- All employment offers are contingent on a background check and pre-employment drug screen.
- Upon acceptance of an employment offer, an employment start date is determined. Most individuals begin on a Tuesday and participate in a new employee on-boarding session.
- Candidates who were evaluated at any point in the hiring process, but are not selected, are notified via e-mail.