As a Christ-centered organization, and with mercy as the foundation of the Church, we translate the Gospel of Jesus Christ into action and seek to transform the world by sharing God’s mercy and compassionate love with all people.
Led by the example of Jesus Christ, we will be the most compassionate source of help and hope for those in need. God and family will visibly be valued, honored, and promoted. We will minister works of mercy to all who call upon us, and provide resources and guidance to those seeking self-sufficiency.
Jesus Christ, the redeemer of man, is our inspiration and is at the center of everything we do.
We inspire the faith and confidence of others by our reliability, transparency, and integrity.
We share Christ’s love with all who call upon us needing physical, emotional, social, or spiritual support.
We regard all people as children of God, and embrace them with dignity and respect.
Ministry in Action
- To the battered woman and her children, we are shelter and safety.
- To the poor, the hungry, the homeless, we are help and hope.
- To those faced with unplanned pregnancy, we are support and guidance.
- To the immigrant, we are a path to acceptance and participation.
- To the person immobilized by mental illness and addictions, we are a road to recovery.
- To children, families and senior citizens, we are a haven for learning, growth, and a place to come together.