Becoming a parent is the hardest and most rewarding job you will ever have. If you are looking for confidential and compassionate help to achieve a healthy pregnancy and a plan for your child, look to Catholic Charities.
A new baby means new roles for you, your baby's father, and your family. We provide support services to individuals, couples, and/or families as they adjust to their new roles.
Family Services Staff can help expectant parents prepare for their child through:
- Parenting Classes and preparation
- Referrals for medical services
- Referrals for appropriate social services
- Material assistance
- Diapers, clothing blankets, bottles, bedding, car seats, strollers and more…
- One on one mentoring support in our Mentoring Moms Program
For more information, contact: